had a person in your life that is so damn crazy and they don't realize it? Been resented and hated because you are happy? But you know what? My life goes on. It's a good life and I will continue to live my life to the fullest, without regret, despite the fact that this person wishes that I would fall off the face of the earth and die. I'm not going anywhere, SO DEAL WITH IT!!!
Life is made to live and I will continue to do it with a smile on my face. (Well, for the most part anyway, we're all entitled to a bad day every once in a while!) I will continue to enjoy my kids and love them to pieces, be married to the best man in the world who loves me for me, and live the best life possible!
I will not bitch and moan and blame everyone else for my problems. I won't threaten to kill myself because life isn't going my way. I will not burden everyone else with my drama and tell them over and over and over and over and over and over again about how someone else is ruining my life. I know that my problems are mine and I will just deal with them and life will go on. I believe that happiness is a choice and that people who are dramatic and negative all the time are choosing that lifestyle. And if this pisses this person off, so be it. They're pissed off all the time anyway, why should today be any different?
Thanks for reading my vent.
I feel much better now.
I hope you never have to have
someone like this in your life...
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment