So what does that have to do with me, right? Well, I'll tell ya! I received a call a few days ago and I was asked if I would help out by spreading the word and then help at the actual event. Of course I said yes! Who doesn't love to go to Time Out For Women?
So what is Time Out For Women? Well, to quote Sherri Dew "If you're like I am, on those days you might have wished you could just call "Time Out" long enough to regroup, and catch your physical and spiritual breath. As a result, Time Out for Women: Celebrating Life, Love and Learning was born. " Its a "day filled with messages of inspiration from respected authors and music artists, you will learn, you will laugh, and your spirits and sights will be lifted. It is Deseret Book's great pleasure to invite you to catch your breath, take a break from daily pressures, "huddle" with your sisters and friends, and feel rejuvenated for the days ahead." Basically, its a fun filled weekend to feed your spirit and your soul.
Here's a link to the St. George event: http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/62
If you get a group of 5 together to go, you can get $10.00 off each ticket! This is a great deal! But you have to have purchased your tickets by October 7th to get the discount. You can purchase your tickets online or at Deseret Book. If it's just not in your budget to be able to go, please contact me and I can tell you about the scholarship program they have available. My e-mail is amygoeser@hotmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
Glad you liked the sugar cookies!
I LOVE Time Out for Women. Thanks for posting this. It seems like I always find out about it the week before.
Post a Comment