Well, Carson was kind enough to share his cold with Caleb, minus the ear infection. You know what this means right? I'm next! I'm so taking something to boost my immunity this week. I'm not going to be sick in California, I refuse!
On the upside, Caleb's awesome soccer team won their first game! YAY! Even better, Caleb kicked the ball down field and then Cole kicked it in for the goal. It was an AWESOME play. OK, it was awesome for us because he is really starting to show his natural talent again after a rough season last fall. So for Caleb to assist a goal was a great boost for him. His coach has been training him to be a mid-fielder and I think its a better position for Caleb because that kid can run and not get tired. If I could just syphon a quarter of his energy, I would be set for life! Our team has grown by leaps and bounds this season.
Oh and Caleb played with the crappy chest cold that he has too so I'm excited to see what he will do the next game. So I gave him a couple of breathing treatments and he played better than we've ever seen him play. But he did get pretty miserable last night so I think it all caught up with him. But he seems OK today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he stays better!
On Friday night, Allan and I had date night. It had been a while so it was nice to go out and just be together. We didn't even answer our cell phones unless it was the babysitter. We got a bunch of stuff for our Cali trip and then we went to dinner. We went at 9:00 because we thought that the wait would be shorter. Yeah right! The place was packed! It took forever for the waiter to even get to us, to get drinks, the food, the check. But we still had a great time. After all, we didn't have to hear "I'm starving! Is our food ready yet?" and we didn't have to say "Sit down and behave! We are in a nice restaurant!" so that made the wait worth it!
Oh and YAY! Our trailer is done like the guy said it would be. I'm so relieved. I'm going to start packing today! Whoo-Hoo!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago

1 comment:
congrats on Caleb's game. Hopefully he will be better by the time your trip comes. It's not fun to have sick kids, even worse when your on vacation.
Post a Comment