Tonight, our beloved long haired chihuahua, passed away from a tragic accident. We are heartbroken.
I rescued Boston at the end of May. He had been starved and I'm pretty sure someone had been hurting him as well.
Our friend Hope found him in her back yard. Either Boston has found his way to a safe place, or someone had put him in back there. Either way, from the second I saw his picture, I knew he was going to be the newest member of our family.
He was the best puppy anyone could ask for. So loving, he would snuggle up to anyone and love on them.
He followed me around everywhere, I think he thought I hung the moon.
I took him everywhere we went. In the short time we had him, we'd taken him to Idaho, Spanish Fork, Delta, and Cedar City. He loved the motor home.
My boys adored him. Carson and Boston were buddies. Boston like Caleb, when Carson and I were gone.
It was a privilege to have him in our lives for the short time he was on this earth. He was adored, loved and will be missed every day.
We love you Boston!!!
Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
3 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment