Dumont Trip-Presidents' Day Weekend
Valentines day fell over this weekend too. Nothing says romance like a trailer full of family members :)
All loaded up and ready to go!
Caleb tearing it up!
Caleb and Rion. They ride from dusk til dawn!
Kenzi, Carson and Rylee going for a ride!
Tia and Rylee, aren't they darling?!
Kenzi and Rylee going for a ride!
Cooper the wonder dog. As in, I wonder why he's drinking out of the toilet...
Building a jump.
Allan and Carson cruising around camp.
Yep. The sandrail is broken again. We loaded it up and took it back to California to get it fixed again. At least this fix was free :)
The joys of sand!
Tia fell in the hole the kids dug. It was quite entertaining. Too bad this picture sucked!!
Fire bombs!!
Look at the pretty girls! They had glitter in their hair and I had to take a picture. Carson couldn't resist jumping up and down in the background so he could be in the picture too.
Caleb loves Cooper.
Rylee's turn for a ride with Uncle Allan!
Anaheim California
Spring Break 2010
Caleb in a __________. We can't remember what it's called but it looks like a Delorian doesn't it?!
Carson hangin' out at the playground. We love this resort that we stayed at!
Knott's Berry Farm
Carson and I split up from Allan, Caleb and Kenzi so they could go on roller coasters and we could go to Camp Snoopy.
Totally a dude dressed like a chick. He/she was very nice though. :)







Both my kids asked me who Snoopy was. I feel like I've failed them as a mother. We will sooo be watching "Its the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" this year!!
Cheesy, isn't he?!


Allan, Kenz and Caleb went on this plunge of death. (I hate heights, so that means I hate roller coasters) They got completely soaked!!




Caleb on the big skateboard. (the name of the ride fails me!!) Carson called it the big teeter totter though.

Since he didn't get to go on all the "big kid" rides, we bought him cotton candy. It made him completely happy!
The Snoopy bounce house. Carson's favorite "ride", hands down!
The husband.
He had to copy dad.
The LA Zoo
The Grey Seals. They are not as cool as you think they would be.
Carson ran from exhibit to exhibit. He was sooo excited to go to the Zoo. Everyday before we left for our trip he would ask "Are we going to the zoo today?"
Pink Flamingos. They are pink because they eat shrimp. It's true. Ask Caleb.
The only thing Caleb wanted to see was the Komodo dragon. After this, he was happy to go home.
Carson and Allan with the "baby giraffe". I don't know what it was called really but baby giraffe works for me!
One of the important lessons we learned at the zoo. Animals don't know the meaning of the word privacy...
Checkin' out the monkeys.
Carson loved the Otters. The thought it was really cool to watch them swim through the glass window.

2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun!!! I haven't been to Knotts since I was 14!!!! Maybe we should squeeze it into one of our trips!!!!
Ha ha! I loved the He/She pic. That is so hilarious--and I would've snuck a pic, too.
Your sand trips always look like so much fun. You guys sure know how to get out and have fun! I hope everything is going well for you.
Post a Comment