
On Saturday, we will celebrate our 11 year anniversary.
So here are 11 reasons why our marriage ROCKS!!
1. Our 2 amazing kids. I know this is a given but still, the greatest part of adulthood is having kids! Especially our kids, they are just the coolest.
2. Allan and I are best friends. I'm not just saying that either.
3. We have been through a lot together and we still like each other. Brain surgery, starting a business, 2 babies carried by a mean pregnant lady(Me), 2 babies-colic-teething-potty training, building a house, and crazy people plotting our demise as a couple.
4. We put up with each other's hobbies. He collects about anything that has to do with the sand dunes. I have a craft room that is practically overflowing. If this isn't true love, I don't know what is...
5. We both love to shop. My hubby has more pairs of shoes than I do, expensive shoes nonetheless!
6. He puts up with my holiday decorating fetish. I can even eventually convince him to hang the Christmas lights. On the ridiculously steep roof line. Putting his life in peril because he wants to keep his holiday-obsessed wife happy. What a good man I married!
7. We travel. A lot. And we are always still talking when we get home! After all, why go on vacation if your going to fight the whole time?
8. He watches Grey's Anatomy every week with me. And he likes it. I find that SEXY!
9. We never really fight. We disagree loudly. But we usually work things out without too much drama.
10. He started snoring a month after we were married. Now when he's gone, I can't sleep without his crazy-loud snoring. And recently, he admitted that he has a hard time sleeping when I'm gone too.
11. We really are soul mates. Corny, I know. But true.

2 comments:
YEA!!!! Congrats!!! BTW, my husband has more shoes than I do also!!!
Aw, can I admit to you that that made me tear up?
Dang. I would really like to be writing my own 11 year story with you-know-who down the road...
What's funny is that he and I have a couple of the same qualities you and Allan have - we are best friends and we never really fight at all EVER. We may disagree but we've never yelled or had an argument. Oh, and he snores sometimes, too. :) After traveling a bit with him, I've discovered this little unknown fact.
Post a Comment